Patagonia Men's Better Sweater Vest in Dark Walnut
A warm, low-bulk full-zip vest made of soft, sweater-knit polyester fleece that’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, durable and highly insulating, the Better Sweater® Vest has a plush moisture-wicking fleece interior that feels broken in and a resilient sweater-knit face that blends in with social engagements. Made of quick-drying, 100% polyester, it’s dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods. A stand-up collar warms your neck, a vertical chest pocket holds the day’s essentials and zippered handwarmer pockets do their thing for cold hands. With offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and micropolyester jersey trim at the armholes, hem and back of neck. Hip length. And it’s Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Made of 100% polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered yarns; dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water compared to conventional dyeing methods
- Full-zip vest with zip-through stand-up collar
- Offset shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort and long-lasting durability
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets; one drop-in pocket
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at armholes and hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps minimize seam chafe; hip length
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn